History clearly shows that demonstration of high ethical values and character makes a society distinct from others. This is the same virtue by which a society earns the leadership position in its environment. This status of a society depends on its individual members who are just, fair and honest in their dealings. History also reveals that there are examples of both types of societies; those who could not maintain high ethical standing over time, and those who managed to achieve better ethical standing from the low ranks. The factor that makes difference in this regard is the institutional effort to spread awareness and impart training. The Educare Lyceum being the most concerned does realize and recognize its very responsibility to produce an individual able to demonstrate high ethical values and character for the progress and prosperity of the society. Establishment of Character Building Society at The Educare Lyceum has specifically been proposed as the part of overall strategy to execute the responsibility
Inspire through character
To work for evolving individuals who are self-motivated, absolutely truthful, extremely courteous, helpful and practice all human values and believe in honesty as key to progress and success.
Mission is a resolve to provide education to the students of The Educare Lyceum so that they become responsible and conscientious citizens.
- Selection and development of relevant literature on character building for distribution among faculty, students and public.
- Work to develop civic sense in the society for example traffic sense.
- Organization of seminars, walks, conferences, workshops and other events for spreading awareness on different topics helpful for character building.
- Joining hands with all other societies working at The Educare Lyceum and other parts of Pakistan to work for the cause.
- Generation and implementation of all other related ideas for the cause.