In order to provide world class education at doorstep of the little kids (Preschool), The Educare Lyceum has initiated Home Campus Project . Any Female with having at least Bachelor Degree who intended to teach at her home can become our partner in this project. She will be required to arrange a class room as per The Educare Lyceum Standard in her home for teaching learning process..
- The owner of TEL Home Campus will be required to submit an application at prescribed Application form along with attested copies of her academic certificates.
- The Head Office will provide ONE-week training to teacher.
- Head Office will publish the name and contact details of The Educare Lyceum Home Campus at its official website.
- Head Office Will Provide Admission Forms to the campus and will issue Admission Offer Letters and student ID cards to admitted students.
- All Students of the TEL Home Campus will be considered students of Head Office and Head office will issue any certificate/Result card when required.
- The Head Office will provide soft copy of admission flyer, Video Ads for admission publicity, access of The Educare Management System, Learning Management System Centralized Academic Calendar, access of Video Recorded Lectures.
- Parents of the students may purchase books from ONLINE STORE, Pay Low (www.paylow.pk)
- Head Office will issue ID cards to staff.
- The Head Office is responsible to conduct Terminal Exams by The Educare Testing Board.
- Head Office will make necessary efforts for the personality development of the students by its relevant societies and will create a positive competitive environment. (For Details Visit Co-Curricular tab at website)
- The Head Office will highlight the campus activities through Taaleem TV, Taaleem Magazine and The Edu Carian(News Letter).
- TEL Home Campus shall arrange a class room (with floor sheet, White Board, LED and 15 Chairs & Tables for kids) and shall provide atmosphere conducive to students and shall ensure their safety and security
- TEL Campus may collect Tuition Fee Rs 3000/per month from students as per method prescribed by The Head Office and deposit 20 percent tuition fee share on or before the 15th of every month.
- The TEL campus will collect Rs 2000/ per year as the Exam Fee, Registration Fee Rs 1000/(Once) and deposit/transfer in (The Educare” Account in UBL (0366226222855) against each student immediate after admission .
- However, Head office will have no share from Admission Fee (which is Rs 3000/)
- In case TEL Home Campus is unable to operate and manage, it may surrender the agreement by giving three months’ notice before the completion of any upcoming final term examination in writing to the Head Office. In other case, TEL Campus shall be bound to provide services to students ensuring that the term running at that time is completed smoothly in all respects failing which all relocation expenses shall be paid by TEL Campus to the Head Office.
The Head Office shall try to establish its proper branch in your area . Home campus Students and Teacher will be merged in this Branch.
- Advantage To Owner of Home Campus:
Owner will have 80 percent share from tuition fee and major amount of admission Fee .
Our Target is to enroll 15 students of Preschool(Play Group, Nursery and Prep) .If Fee is 2000/ per month Home School may collect 30000/ per month out of which 6000/ will be of Head Office.
- How To Apply
if you want to become The Owner of The Educare Lyceum Home Campus , please fill below form and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Floor, A-63, Central Park Housing Society, Ferozepur Road, Lahore: Mobile: 0337-4862860